Biocidal products and other chemical products are subject to numerous rules and laws aimed at ensuring safety. For example, no biocidal product may be made available on the market without the permission of the Federal Minister for the Environment. Below you will find a list of the most important legal provisions.
- REGULATION (EU) No 528/2012 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 22 May 2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products
- REGULATION (EC) No 1272/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 December 2008 on the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (CLP)
- Belgian LAW of 21 DECEMBER 1998 concerning the product standards to promote sustainable production and consumption patterns and to protect the environment
- ROYAL DECREE of 4 April 2019 on the placing on the market and use of biocidal products
- ROYAL DECREE of 13 November 2011 establishing the fees and contributions payable to the Budgetary Fund for raw materials and products
- ROYAL DECREE of 10 May 2023 concerning fumigations and defumigations